StockCharts TV: “The Market Call Show by Louis Llanes – Fundamental vs. Technical Analysis”
“The Market Call Show by Louis Llanes – Fundamental vs. Technical Analysis”
This week on The Market Call Show, I’m joined by Tyler Wood, the Managing Director of Chartered Market Technicians Association. The CMT Association supports the goal of elevating investors’ mastery and skill in mitigating market risk and maximizing return in capital markets through a rigorous credentialing process, professional ethics, and continuous education.
Tyler brings a terrific sense of humor to the reality of the markets and shares his own thoughts about how he’s seen the industry change and evolve in his 11 years serving the CMT Association. His own CMT designation has allowed him to be much more than a student of the markets. He brings a real knowledge base and amusing assessment of the pros/cons of fundamental vs. technical analysis.
In This Episode, You’ll Hear:
• The CMT Association and it’s changes & impact on the industry
• A Technicians thought process
• Opportunities in this bear market
• What is the difference between quant shops and market makers?
• How do you know when you’ve got a volatility squeeze?
• Can you test the signal strength of an investment strategy or a factor?
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GONOGO ACP PLUGIN
Free Starter Plugin: https://schrts.co/eusTWbIv
Full-Featured Plugin Pack: https://schrts.co/eedGrjvJ