Goodbye Growth and Hello Cyclicals!
In this episode of the GoNoGo Show, Tyler and Alex take a top down approach looking at the markets in terms of trend, momentum, volume and volatility. Starting with the major asset classes and the macro factors they look at treasuries, the dollar, gold, oil and even emerging market equities. With U.S. domestic markets performing strongly, they then breakdown their analysis into sectors and note a strong rotation away from growth sectors into the cyclical sectors such as Energy, Financials, Industrials and materials. Several stocks are evaluated from a GoNoGo perspective to determine opportunities to participate in the trends.
- 00:00 Greeting
- 00:31 S&P 500 ETF (SPY), Treas Yld Index-10 Yr Nts ($TNX), Invesco DB US Dollar Index Bullish Fund (UUP)
- 06:44 United States Oil ETF (USO), Gold Trust (GLD), IShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM)
- 14:10 S&P 500 ETF (SPY), Technology Select Sector Fund (XLK), Industrial Select Sector SPDR (XLI)
- 18:02 Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLE), Caterpillar (CAT), USX-US Steel Group (X)
- 21:52 Deere & Co (DE), Cummins Inc (CMI), 3M Co (MMM)
- 25:16 Valero Energy Corp (VLO), Halliburton Co (HAL)
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE GONOGO ACP PLUGIN
Free Starter Plugin: https://schrts.co/eusTWbIv
Full-Featured Plugin Pack: https://schrts.co/eedGrjvJ